Feedback

WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS HERE.

Canon 28-135mm (images provided by Dennis Gowen)

Canon 28-135mm-Resized.jpg

Canon 28-135mm (images provided by Scott Horton)

scott-horton canon 28-135-1.jpgscott-horton canon 28-135-2.jpg

Canon 28-135mm & Canon 70-300mm (images provided by Jose C)

Canon.jpg

Cosina 100-300mm (images provided by Dominic Cachia)

Cosina 100-300mm.jpg

Lumix 45-200mm (images provided by Luis Lourenço)

Photo0.jpgPhoto1.jpgPhoto2.jpgPhoto3.jpgPhoto4.jpgPhoto5.jpgPhoto6.jpgPhoto7.jpgPhoto8.jpgPhoto9.jpg

Minolta 100-300mm (images provided by Arne Lovaas)

Minolta 100-300mm.jpg

Minolta 75-200mm (images provided by Syamanthra)

Minolta 75-200mm.jpg

Nikon 55-300mm (images provided by Chris Lee)

Nikon 55-300mm-1.jpgNikon 55-300mm-2.jpg

Pentax SMC-M 35-70mm f/2.8-f/3.5 (images provided by Randy Lee Jiner)

Pentax SMC-M 35-70mm 01.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 02.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 03.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 04.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 05.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 06.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 07.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 08.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 09.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 10.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 11.jpgPentax SMC-M 35-70mm 12.jpg

Pentax 18-250mm (images provided by Andrew Serpa)

Canon_PowerShot_S90_20111006_5651.jpgCanon_PowerShot_S90_20111006_5652.jpgCanon_PowerShot_S90_20111006_5653.jpg

Sigma 50-500mm (images provided by Martin Cassell)

_MG_9662.jpg_MG_9663.jpg_MG_9664.jpg_MG_9666.jpg_MG_9667.jpg_MG_9668.jpg_MG_9669.jpg_MG_9670.jpg

Sigma 120-400mm (images provided by Roger Burton)

c61-Sigma-120-400mm-2.jpg

Sigma 150-500mm (video review provided by Mark Cooper Photography)

Sigma 170-500mm (images provided by Joel Schmig)

IMGP9736.JPGIMGP9737.JPGIMGP9747.JPGIMGP9748.JPGIMGP9752.JPGIMGP9755.JPGIMGP9756.JPGIMGP9757.JPGIMGP9758.JPGIMGP9759.JPGIMGP9760.JPGIMGP9761.JPGIMGP9762.JPGIMGP9763.JPGIMGP9764.JPGIMGP9765.JPGIMGP9766.JPGIMGP9767.JPGIMGP9768.JPGIMGP9769.JPG

Sigma 600mm (lens provided by Borrowlenses.com)

NM0O3292.jpgNM0O3293.jpgNM0O3294.jpg

Sony 70-400mm (image by Al Robertson)

Sony 70-400mm

Tamron 18-200mm (images by gotstrobed.com)

DSC_0474.jpgDSC_0476.jpgDSC_0485.jpgDSC_0653.jpgDSC_0660.jpgDSC_0666.jpgDSC_0675.jpgDSC_0683.jpgDSC_0698.jpgDSC_0700.jpgDSC_0718.jpgDSC_0724.jpgDSC_0734.jpg

Tamron 18-270mm VC (images by Richard Balsam)

Photo Feb 27, 10 52 46 AM.jpg

Lens Band  Tutorial (produced by enjoyyourcamera.com)

Sigma 70-210mm f/3.5-4.5 APO FD BL (images by Brady’s Photoblog)

Be Sociable, Share!

50 Comments

1. Guy May 14, 2011 at 8:11 am #

Very satisfied

2. Harvey Lashier May 16, 2011 at 8:47 pm #

Fast shipping. A great item to stop the notorious Nikon “Lens Creep.” I am very satisfied and recommend the Lens Band.

3. Steve May 17, 2011 at 11:30 am #

Excellent speedy delivery and a solution to that Nikon lens creep problem! Great product!!

4. Scott Nicol July 7, 2011 at 5:00 am #

Excellent service with fast shipping to the UK – Band worked on my lens and looks good too. Suggestion – more colours that approximate manufacturers logos / colours e.g. a Dark Blue to match my Zeiss lens logo, a dark yellow / goldy brown to match Tamron lens styling, maybe even orange to match Sony alpha mounts etc.

5. Tom July 7, 2011 at 5:33 am #

Previously used a plain rubber band – but this works better… right tension and grip. On the lens all the time and it’s black color blends in – I bought 2!

6. ewan smith July 7, 2011 at 10:53 am #

i bought two great things one of my lens all ways opens now good job

7. William July 7, 2011 at 12:22 pm #

Nifty solution to the lens creep problem. I use it for the Nikon 18-200. I am going to try it on the Tamron 200-500 also.

8. ricky July 7, 2011 at 1:47 pm #

Have not had to use as of date.But this looks great fitted to the lense,I would recommend this to anyone.as the cost and delivery,where one of the best.I have no problem that this band will do what its made for.

9. Glenn Pierce July 7, 2011 at 11:23 pm #

Great product. Solved my problem with my 18-250mm lens. Thanks a whole bunch!!

10. Chris July 10, 2011 at 3:44 pm #

Very effective, stops zoom creep on a Canon 17-55mm.

11. Roger Smith July 11, 2011 at 10:15 am #

Very good for vertical shots to prevent lens creep! Gives you a “Free Hand” so you don’t have to hold the zoom lens in the desired position. Great invention!!

12. Phillip Fuller July 11, 2011 at 4:10 pm #

Great low tech solution for all those high tech Canon lens’s that do not have a zoom lock.

13. Zenon Char July 14, 2011 at 1:42 pm #

I wish I had known about a product like this years ago. You should sell a band with a smooth surface to slip over a cameras mode dial to prevent the mode from being changed inadvertently.

14. Mark Cooper August 6, 2011 at 3:09 am #

I got the Lensband for my Sigma 150-500mm, works great. Here’s my review on Youtube

15. Terry Cook August 22, 2011 at 10:06 am #

Perfect solution to my Nikkor 18-200mm 1st gen lens with no zoom lock! Love it!

16. Martin Cassell August 23, 2011 at 7:59 am #

I bought the lensband to fit a Sigma 50-500. To see how effective the Lensband really is, I stood the lens, for a full hour, on both its head and its tail and there was no discernible movement at all – impressive, as this is not a light lens.

17. Mark Billon August 25, 2011 at 7:36 am #

I used this band on my Nikon 18-200 lens (the older model). It is well known to have the lens creep that affects this lens. While doing alot of walking through Italy this summer, it never failed me. Great product to fix lens creep at such a inexpensive price! Would recommend this to everyone!

18. Dennis Malinowski August 25, 2011 at 8:31 am #

Fast Shipping on a Great product. Works just as advertised. Thank you!

19. John Bott August 29, 2011 at 8:20 am #

Ordered 4 bands; received them sooner than expected; used one on my Nikon 18-200 on a recent trip to Alaska; worked perfectly. Very satisfied and I highly recommend the product.

20. Randy Jiner August 29, 2011 at 5:11 pm #

Nifty little gadget that works well with a little practice. Has the added appeal of being purpose specific and branded. Lots of snob appeal if you’re into that. Absolutely works better than anything I had tried previously.

21. Eva Mastalos August 30, 2011 at 4:50 pm #

Great product, works as advertised. Quick
    transaction. Thanks.

22. Luis Lourenço September 13, 2011 at 4:39 pm #

It works perfectly on my Lumix 45-200. The lens is fixed at the position I want. I use this on the focus ring as well, to stop on the focus I want.
    Great product, great price and fast shipping.

23. jandra September 19, 2011 at 2:23 pm #

I am very satisfied with the product, I sincerely recommend it to everyone who has problems with the nikon zoom creep. The delivery is fast, the price is right. highly recommended :-)

24. charles o'donnell September 20, 2011 at 9:47 pm #

has completely solved the lens creep problem on the 18-200 nikon lens
    – many thanks.

25. Andy S October 7, 2011 at 2:00 pm #

Works great! I was able to find a position where I never have to move the LensBand and yet can still zoom and focus unencumbered and with no creep whatsoever, even with the camera pointed straight up or down.

26. Bob Foster October 29, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

Bought for my Canon 60D with an 18-135mm. I have a case logic bag with the hammock system and a Black Rapid RS-4 strap. The lens band keeps lens from creeping.

27. Martin Harvey November 5, 2011 at 2:13 pm #

Purchased to use on my Nikon 18-200 which exhibited noticeable if slight creep at maximum 200m telephoto. This problem now seems to be much improved so thanks folks.

28. Kelley Simpson November 7, 2011 at 12:20 pm #

Love the band! Would love to get a black one but have been using the blue. I love that it keeps my lens from sliding in and out while it’s over my shoulder. When it’s shoot time, it’s so easy to throw it on my writs like a bracelet that I can totally forget about until it’s time to lock the lens down again. It’s an awesome little product that is so easy to use! So Simple!

29. Alison Hoy November 7, 2011 at 1:17 pm #

It’s true, simple ideas are usually the best! Thanks for a great solution to a pain in the rump problem ;)

30. Andy November 21, 2011 at 3:44 pm #

Your Lens Band works a treat on my Panasonic Lumix 45-200mm… so no more zoom creep for me!!! Thank You Lens Band ; )

31. william wishner November 28, 2011 at 3:38 pm #

follow-up of previous issue with not ever receiving order…all has been corrected and the company promptly shipped a replacement order…

32. Syama December 19, 2011 at 3:10 am #

Speed shipping to Asia. Lens Band is the perfect solution to zoom-creep.

33. Tina Schell January 11, 2012 at 7:42 am #

I LOVE my lens band. I have a Nikon 18-200 and the lens creep was awful. The lens band is an easy, inexpensive solution to a really annoying problem. Highly recommended!

34. Keith January 11, 2012 at 10:25 am #

Quick shipping to United Kingdom. This was bought to prevent lens-creep on a Nikon 18-135mm lens when carried on the shoulder. It does this well and as I opted for a black band, I leave it permanently on the lens where it is barely noticable.

35. H. Camerik January 11, 2012 at 2:27 pm #

The lensband Ipurchased is doing its job very well. I am completely satisfied.
    (Lensband for AF-S Nikkor 18-200 mm/f3.5- 5.6 G ED).

36. Dennis Gowen January 11, 2012 at 11:45 pm #

Great product!! Simple but definitely effective!
    Thank you.

-Dennis
    Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM

37. Jack Evans April 24, 2012 at 3:11 pm #

The lens band works great, my Nikon 28-200 was creeping so bad I was looking at buying the new version of that lens. Wow what a savings.

38. Patrick Couture June 4, 2012 at 5:13 pm #

Nice product for all photographers, light and very useful for everyday
    work.

39. Pete June 19, 2012 at 5:44 am #

Suggestion: Fix the flash battery flap problem with a Flashband? We strobists sometimes use old Sunpak 433 and 30DX flashes but the battery cover catch is weak. I fix this using silicone wristbands. I figure you could attack this market with your stuff. It’s not just Sunpak, broken or weak battery covers are always a problem… Pete

40. Ted E. Adams July 7, 2012 at 6:28 pm #

I like the idea but being old I have arthritis and can not get my fingers to do what I know they have to do to move the “Lensband”. Being that it is molded can you add a tab that can be grabbed easer to move it?
    Thank you for your help.
    Ted

41. Jim Andrews July 16, 2012 at 7:21 pm #

I purchased 3 lens Bands for use on a Sigma 150-500mm lens, and a Tamron 18-270 lens, as well as a Tamron 90mm Macro.
    It appears that all th on hese lenses should have different bands. They were ordered on the web site. I installed the bands on the Sigma and the Tamron zoom per the instructions. It appears that the tension of the band distorts the focus ring (both plastic) and impedes the auto focus feature. I remove the band and it focuses fine. Have you had any issues with this?

42. George August 2, 2012 at 11:48 pm #

I’d love to see some yellow bands with “CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS” printed in black. I’d buy several of those!

43. Al August 10, 2012 at 10:37 pm #

I have been looking for something like this for awhile because my 70-400 zoom creeps down all the time when I take it hiking. It is a little tight on this big lens, but it does fit and I’m sure the lens won’t creep with the Lensband in position. Thanks!

44. Andy August 11, 2012 at 2:55 pm #

Even though the site lists that web band works with the Canon 15-85, the band ends up covering the focus ring in order to reach a non-moving portion of the lens body.

• lensband August 11, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

On this particular lens, you’d take the Lens Band and stretch to the opposite direction, away from the focus ring, by placing a portion of the band on to the telescoping part of the lens. Similar to users, using this on their push-pull zoom lenses. I hope this helps.

• Ralph Fraser June 3, 2014 at 5:31 am #

Yes, I met this situation and found that although I did not do much ‘manual’ focussing I did not like stretching the band, as advised….too fussy I supposed…but it remains a great and simple solution..formany photographers..

45. Chris L September 24, 2012 at 11:17 pm #

When going on birding hikes my lens of choice is the 55-300mm Nikon which
    unfortunately does not have a zoom lock and creeps. The lens band provides
    an aesthetically pleasing solution to holding the zoom ring in place! While
    the lens band product may appear similar to a Livestrong or other charity
    bracelet, the lens band features slightly thinner silicone and a slightly
    larger diameter. This allows for easier manipulation of the band along the
    focus ring.

Thanks,
    Chris

46. Mitch Clark December 8, 2012 at 9:21 pm #

I just received my Lens Band and it less than a minute it solved the creep problem I have had on my 18-200mm Nikon lens that I’ve suffered with for over a year.
    Thanks Lens Band

and it glows in the dark too!

47. Jim Campbell January 11, 2013 at 10:42 am #

Such a cool simple fix for a super common problem! I just got back into Photography a couple of years ago, and just stepped up to a Canon DSLR. It came with a Canon 28-135 kit zoom and I added a Canon 17-55mm 2.8 to add to my collection of glass.
    Both lenses had lens creep, especially the 28-135, so I quickly started looking for a solution. After reading a ton of blogs, and some funny DIY fixes (like the ones on your site) I ran across some links to your product. One size fits all. Quality Silicone construction, Personalized with a bunch of colors. Hmmm, low prices too!

What makes this funny is that I was a camera repair technician back in the early 70’s. If I had lens creep, I would have taken the lens apart and lightly lubed the guides with a thicker grease, and checked to see if the slots were worn, or the guide screws were loose, etc. Today, I am happy to accept a simple solution to the problem. Half assed fixes like thread, and teflon tape, etc, just don’t qualify as a fix I want on my camera. You made these so interesting looking that they actually accessorize the camera/flash. etc.
    PS – All of the many different colors help you grab the right lens quickly! I have my 28-135 with the Blue band, and my 17-55mm with the Pink band. I always grab the right lens the first time!
    PPS – Great seller, Great communication, fast shipping….Can you tell I’m a happy guy?

48. Harvey Foster February 23, 2014 at 8:22 pm #

Hi
    I bought the band a few years ago and it works well. However it would be much easier and effective to use if it had a little bump ( tab) that you could use to pull the band over to the next lens ring. Or better yet just a flip tab to the next ring. Hope that you will look into these improvements.
    Best