WE’RE LOOKING FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS & BLOGGERS….
To give a review of Lens Band. In exchange we will give you a “FREE” Lens Band for participating. We need your help in sharing Lens Band with the world, by simply participating in any one of the 3 choices below:
- Writing positive review on any photography blog, facebook, flickr, instagram or even your own website and including a link back to www.lensband.com.
- Creating a short video review showing how Lens Band works, then uploading to your youtube or vimeo. Please be sure to include a link back to www.lensband.com in the written description.
- Taking photos of Lens Band while in use on your lens. Then email your photos to email@example.com, so they may be displayed in our “customer gallery” or social media campaigns.
To be eligible for your “FREE” Lens Band, you will need to purchase your Lens Band from our webstore. Once you receive your Lens Band, you’ll have 14 days to complete your review, video or photos, then send us an email using the contact form on this page, providing the following information:
- Full Name
- Make & Model of Lens Used
- URL to your article & video
- Attach your Lens Band photos to the email
- If you have a website or webpage and would like to exchange links, please provide your URL
Please be sure your article contains a link back to www.lensband.com, #lensband, otherwise you may not be eligible for this promotion. Once we have received your email and confirmed your submission has met our guidelines, we will refund you your purchase price up to $9.99. Limit one (1) refund per customer.
- Buy your Lens Band now from our webstore.
- Immediately after you have completed your payment, send an email using the form on this page, with a subject line “FREE LENS BAND” and include your Full Name and Make & Model of lens which you intend on reviewing.
- You’ll have 14 days after receiving your Lens Band to complete your review, video or photos.
- We’ll issue you a refund of your purchase price in the amount up to $9.99, once your submission has met our guidelines.